Singer Nelly arrested for drug possession

Nelly discharged an announcement on Instagram taking after his capture, composing, "Despite the fact that I can't chat on the legitimate points of interest and put my legal advisor a preparatory explanation, I feel the need to assume liability for my decisions in the should be more mindful of all the general population I connect with and permit to my property time it resolves to settle on better decisions pushing ahead, while my sense, obviously, is to be available to my companions, fans and associates, and the exact opposite thing you need to do is the focal point of the appreciation and profound respect of family, companions and fans arrangement 

Nelly lawful offense drug charges was captured Saturday after the review visit transport rapper in Tennessee uncovered methamphetamine and weed. Nelly and accused of crime medication ownership, straightforward ownership of weed and ownership of medication stuff,